RadioBanter

-   -   newbie: plug for options socket AR8200 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/86411-newbie-plug-options-socket-ar8200.html)

tg January 14th 06 05:51 PM

newbie: plug for options socket AR8200

can anyone tell me the proper name of the type of plug that goes into the options socket on an AOR AR8200 scanner? I don't mean the
cables - I've read about them but I've been unable to track down what type of plug goes into this socket. (even better - anyone
know a web site and part number for the plugs?)
Thanks for any help.

Bill Crocker January 14th 06 11:50 PM

newbie: plug for options socket AR8200

Click on this link, then scroll down toward the bottom of the page.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/0083.html

Bill Crocker

tg January 15th 06 07:44 PM

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message . ..
Click on this link, then scroll down toward the bottom of the page.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/0083.html

Bill Crocker

ah yes I see the OS8200 plug and raw lead thingy.
Thanks for your feedback Bill.