RadioBanter

-   -   new scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/86887-new-scanner.html)

don January 21st 06 08:13 PM

new scanner

ok here is the story
lost scanner in Katrina
bought one at salvage store..its good just not what I need

I need a scanner to scan 30 megs and up consistent with legalities (CELL
BLOCK)
I want to scan everything trunks, digital, analog

cost under 600.00

just for record old scanner was a bct780xlt and I was happy with that except
I could not scan digital

recommendations and I will search the recommendations
would like both pro's and con's on recommendations please

--
Don
KB5FHX

Bill Crocker January 21st 06 09:48 PM

new scanner

I second the recommendation of the BC796D!

Bill Crocker

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:13:29 -0600, "don" wrote:

I need a scanner to scan 30 megs and up consistent with legalities (CELL
BLOCK) I want to scan everything trunks, digital, analog

cost under 600.00

You can still buy a BC796 new, for just over $500, and used for about
$400.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me