RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Realistic PRO-2004 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/86962-wtb-realistic-pro-2004-a.html)

Frank January 22nd 06 03:48 PM

WTB: Realistic PRO-2004

Looking for good working PRO-2004 with bright backlight. Willing to pay $75
to $100. Box and manual not needed, but would be nice. Let me know what you
have!

Frank

Burt Smith January 24th 06 06:13 AM

WTB: Realistic PRO-2004

My old 2004 is in good shape, mods, disc tap, good display.
In CA. Interested?
Burt KF6YIQ

Burt Smith January 24th 06 07:01 AM

WTB: Realistic PRO-2004

dxAce January 24th 06 07:15 PM

WTB: Realistic PRO-2004

Frank wrote:

Looking for good working PRO-2004 with bright backlight. Willing to pay $75
to $100. Box and manual not needed, but would be nice. Let me know what you
have!

There's a 2004 up on eBay currently with a Buy it Now of $110.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce January 24th 06 08:42 PM

WTB: Realistic PRO-2004

dxAce wrote:

Frank wrote:

Looking for good working PRO-2004 with bright backlight. Willing to pay $75
to $100. Box and manual not needed, but would be nice. Let me know what you
have!

There's a 2004 up on eBay currently with a Buy it Now of $110.

Gone now!

dxAce
Michigan
USA