RadioBanter

-   -   Scanners (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/87639-scanners.html)

CLFE February 1st 06 12:46 PM

Scanners

I've been a bit out of the loop in this subject...... Which models of
scanners are the hottest selling (most desired) today - whether easy or hard
to find in catalog, store or online? What is their going price (ball park
range)? Thanks!

Bill Crocker February 1st 06 01:58 PM

Scanners

"CLFE" wrote in message
I've been a bit out of the loop in this subject...... Which models of
scanners are the hottest selling (most desired) today - whether easy or
hard to find in catalog, store or online? What is their going price (ball
park range)? Thanks!

UNIDEN:

BCD386T
BC296D
BC796D

RADIO SHACK:

PRO-96
PRO-2096

All digital capable, all in the $500.00 price range.

Bill Crocker

Alex Clayton February 1st 06 06:21 PM

Scanners

"CLFE" wrote in message
I've been a bit out of the loop in this subject...... Which models of
scanners are the hottest selling (most desired) today - whether easy or
hard to find in catalog, store or online? What is their going price (ball
park range)? Thanks!

That depends on what you want to listen to??? For Police/ Fire that is not
Digital the BC246 is a great scanner. Runs $200.00 on line. If you want to
listen to Digital both Radio Shack and Uniden offer both hand held and table
top models for it assuming the agencies you want to scan can be scanned.
They are going to run about twice or more as much.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]