RadioBanter

-   -   Newbie Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/87790-newbie-question.html)

Joseph Benson February 3rd 06 10:54 PM

Newbie Question

I see frequencies on my scannner like 155.4505 Whats with the (5) on the
end? It's either a 5 or a 0. Most of the frequencies do not have that
number. On the scanner of mine(Old pro-2046) it is a little number in size
compared to the others.

Al Klein February 4th 06 12:55 AM

Newbie Question

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 22:54:37 GMT, "Joseph Benson"
wrote:

I see frequencies on my scannner like 155.4505 Whats with the (5) on the
end? It's either a 5 or a 0. Most of the frequencies do not have that
number. On the scanner of mine(Old pro-2046) it is a little number in size
compared to the others.

If that's just an example, channels are now being split, so there are
channels at some 500 Hz increments. If it's an actual frequency, I
could be wrong, but I don't think it's a legitimate channel.