RadioBanter

-   -   Whatever happened to J.P Schell, Elkhart, IN? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/89074-whatever-happened-j-p-schell-elkhart.html)

Frank February 21st 06 05:10 AM

Whatever happened to J.P Schell, Elkhart, IN?

The son of a bitch (may he rot in hell!) ripped me off on my 780XLT about 8
or 9 months ago. We were supposed to even swap my 780XLT for his AR3000A. He
gave me the run-around on delivery and I never got the AOR. I then found out
that he ripped off a bunch of other people too. Yeah, there was a detective
from Elkhart PD looking into it, but I chalked it up as a bad experience.
His phone number was disconnected. I'm over the situation now, but I wonder
whatever happened to him? Anybody know?

Frank