RadioBanter

-   -   PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/90013-pro-2006-am-i-losing-my-mind.html)

Frank March 6th 06 02:05 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

Will somebody PLEASE tell me what's wrong with this picture so I know I'm
not going crazy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RADIO-SHACK-REAL... QcmdZViewItem

Bill Crocker March 6th 06 02:52 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

That's the European version, for people who drive on the other side of the
road! LOL!

Bill Crocker

. net...

Jim Hackett March 6th 06 03:18 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

LOL!

"Frank" wrote in message
. net...
Will somebody PLEASE tell me what's wrong with this picture so I know I'm
not going crazy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RADIO-SHACK-REAL..._W0QQitemZ5876
140056QQcategoryZ40979QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jim Hackett March 6th 06 05:39 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

Not SIMPLY reversed. Look at the 2 blue bars over the display. They should
be over the keypad!

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 02:05:24 GMT, "Frank" wrote:

Will somebody PLEASE tell me what's wrong with this picture so I know I'm
not going crazy?

Simply reversed, obviously not using a digital camera.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

Roger March 6th 06 08:19 PM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

You need a mirror! hahahaha

. net...

Jim Hackett March 7th 06 03:56 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

Yep. My bad...

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 05:39:16 GMT, "Jim Hackett"

wrote:

Not SIMPLY reversed. Look at the 2 blue bars over the display. They

should
be over the keypad!

They are!

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 02:05:24 GMT, "Frank" wrote:

Will somebody PLEASE tell me what's wrong with this picture so I know

I'm
not going crazy?

Simply reversed, obviously not using a digital camera.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Al Klein March 11th 06 04:15 AM

PRO-2006....Am I losing my mind?

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:19:14 -0500, "Roger"
wrote:

You need a mirror! hahahaha

Why? LU approved it. :)