RadioBanter

-   -   Kenora Ontario (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/90314-kenora-ontario.html)

[email protected] March 10th 06 09:13 PM

Kenora Ontario

Does any one have the fire dept. frequencies for Kenora? I will check
radioreference.
Fred Burgess

Buzzygirl March 11th 06 01:06 AM

Kenora Ontario

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does any one have the fire dept. frequencies for Kenora? I will check
radioreference.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/kenoraradio/

There's lot of info on other Kenora frequencies and some for Manitoba.

Kenora is a very nice town... I spent some time up there about 10 years ago.
The fishing was fantastic and the views over Lake of the Woods were
breathtaking.

Jackie in MN (about 425 miles south of Kenora)

[email protected] March 11th 06 09:13 PM

Kenora Ontario

Great, thanks for your info and help.
Fred Burgess
Buzzygirl wrote: