RadioBanter

-   -   Is there any interest in a new unopened CE-232? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/95668-re-there-any-interest-new-unopened-ce-232-a.html)

an_old_friend June 1st 06 11:01 PM

Is there any interest in a new unopened CE-232?

Diamond Dave wrote:
I've got one of these kits and just never got around to building and installing
it, never even opened the static proof bag that the parts are in.
Anybody interested? if there is some interest I'll put it on eBay and let ya'll
have at it.

well not being all that into model numbers you might try saying a bit
more about it then I could at least answer you