RadioBanter

-   -   uniden ubc 780xlt (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/95725-uniden-ubc-780xlt.html)

mark June 2nd 06 05:02 PM

uniden ubc 780xlt

hi all got 64 bit windows xp trying to find software for 780 xlt. any
ideas thx mark

Al Klein June 2nd 06 09:40 PM

uniden ubc 780xlt

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:02:32 GMT, mark
wrote:

hi all got 64 bit windows xp trying to find software for 780 xlt. any
ideas thx mark

ARC780 from Butel.

Al Klein June 3rd 06 01:20 AM

uniden ubc 780xlt

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:24:44 GMT, "Frank346"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

hi all got 64 bit windows xp trying to find software for 780 xlt. any
ideas thx mark

ARC780 from Butel.

Check with Butel to confirm if 64 bit Windows is supported. I recall reading
that it is not.

Gommert may not support running it on 64 bit Windows (he doesn't
"support" using a USB-serial adapter, but his programs run just fine
on them), but I haven't found a 32 bit program that won't run on it.