RadioBanter

-   -   BC 600 xlt (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/96527-bc-600-xlt.html)

Dale Randall June 14th 06 08:28 PM

BC 600 xlt

Can't find a manual for a bearcat 600xlt scanner / Searched for about
an hour. What can you tell me about this model and can some one send me
copy of page that tells how to program it?? Thanks. Dale

Alex Clayton June 15th 06 12:43 AM

BC 600 xlt

"Dale Randall" wrote in message
Can't find a manual for a bearcat 600xlt scanner / Searched for about an
hour. What can you tell me about this model and can some one send me copy
of page that tells how to program it?? Thanks. Dale

Uniden has manuals for many on thier site in PDF. Are you sure it's a 600
xlt not a 60 xlt?
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]