Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 15.95 seconds.
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 07:29 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
A real attempt at a real 9/11 report.

Yep, there are suitable alternatives for reading PDFs with WebTV
too.Believe it, or not.
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 07:26 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
DHS Stealth Amnesty Cover Up Exposed

Auto body repair shops just Love car crashes.There is a whole slew of
them around here.Those Fools out there don't know how to drive.I have
been driving since 1957, I have never been inbolved...
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 03:44 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NOW THEY WANT TO SCREW UP OUR 60 CYCLE LINE FREQUENCY

JT doin his Super Swap show on Super Talk Missy Sippy radio.A guy called
in and said he has three cemetary plots for sale.JT said, I would ask
him what kind of a view they have, but I guess that...
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 03:06 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NOW THEY WANT TO SCREW UP OUR 60 CYCLE LINE FREQUENCY

BROKE: Minnesota Govt Shuts Down
http://www.drudgereport.com

But, how about Zumbrota?
Minnesohhhta,,,, Minnesohhhhhhhhta,,,
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 02:28 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NOW THEY WANT TO SCREW UP OUR 60 CYCLE LINE FREQUENCY

When politicians DIE, they Can't spend that Money.When politicians DIE,
they Can't do Sheet!
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave July 1st 11, 12:55 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
You use a television to surf the web

Before y'all 'catch' me on it, I had meant to say, LCD tee vee set.
Goody Goody.
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 08:51 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Fancy name for grid segment (Texas not on intertie)

Don't get inbolved (if you are Polish, you say, inbolved, balve instead
of valve) with T-Mobile
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309831
Bats Bat!
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 08:33 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
You use a television to surf the web

You can surf the web with your brain causing cancer cell phone too.I
don't use a brain causing cell phone.
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 03:32 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
You use a television to surf the web

I have an NEC Multisync 22'' flat screen computer for my
computer.When/if that kicks the bucket, I will go to one of the Cowboy
Maloney stores around here (probally the original store on...
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 03:10 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Fancy name for grid segment (Texas not on intertie)

Yankees call their kids, kidlets.What kind of a name is that?
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 02:42 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Is this newsgroup still functional?

Not many years ago when I was listening to one of my CB Radios, I heard
an 18 wheeler truck driver guy (he was about a mile or two West of me on
I-20 heading West) say he had just got through with...
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 04:10 AM
Replies: 159
Posted By [email protected]
9/11 debris fills WrongTurnJoe's cranial cavity and is forced...

Demystifying 9/11
http://www.rense.com
http://www.opinion-maker.org
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 03:39 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Sangean ATS-909x question

I have owned two Sangeans before.An ATS 909 and another Sangean that was
AM/FM/TV and Weather.I sent them back to C Crane because they were Crap!
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 30th 11, 03:35 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
9/11 debris fills WrongTurnJoe's cranial cavity and is forcedt...

At least one of those California companies/manufacturing, moved to
Hattiesburg,Missy Sippy.Solar panels manufacturing is what it is.
At least they didn't move to a foreign country such as...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 11:50 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
NOW THEY WANT TO SCREW UP OUR 60 CYCLE LINE FREQUENCY

intertied? I never heard of intertied before just now.
WHO makes up those 'words'?
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 06:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry ... the tard boy irentard is still, and always, wrong

A WETBACK'S Guide to the Top Five Best Places to Live in America
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309761

California is the Place to Be! I am Glad I Live in Missy Sip Pee...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 04:48 AM
Replies: 226
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry ... the tard boy irentard is still, and always, wrong

Maybe I might buy meself one of them thar new fangled Pure Evoke Flow
portable Wi-Fi Internet radios.I think they cost about $160.00.This part
of town I live in is loaded with Wi-Fi sheet.

Say...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 03:55 AM
Replies: 226
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry ... the tard boy irentard is still, and always, wrong

I reckon as how I don't ever need, nor want Wi-F...... Fi anything.

Watchin the SPEED channel, Kenworth T700 new technology trucks.They
mentioned PACCAR MX...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 02:44 AM
Replies: 226
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry ... the tard boy irentard is still, and always, wrong

google Queers publishes Home Address of Wi-Fi users.
http://www.rense.com

tee vee commercial on truTV, (Hardcore Pawn) What would you do ooo
oooooo for a Klondike bar?
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 01:44 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
A non-shopping adventure

Smart people don't do facebook (and twitter [twitter is for Twits!] and
google SUCKS!
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 01:41 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
A non-shopping adventure

That photo of that radio looks A OK to me.
Maybe someday, (bit, don't hold your breath) I will post a photo of
doggy sleeping on her back on her couch, just like she is doing right
now.Or maybe some...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 12:40 AM
Replies: 159
Posted By [email protected]
9/11 is a false flag operation, obamas' birth certificate isa...

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309738

Yeahuuuuuuhhh, they all NEED to CHOKE each other! That would Tickle me
Pink.

Another article at libertypost.org says (I haven't read it...
Forum: Shortwave June 29th 11, 12:30 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
A non-shopping adventure

That was a real Good non shopping adventure.I don't have a radio just
like that one, but I have some that are similar.
cuhulin
Forum: Shortwave June 28th 11, 07:53 PM
Replies: 159
Posted By [email protected]
9/11 is a false flag operation, obamas' birth certificate isa...

Actually, I had forgot to put/type, Update, at the start of that
devilfinder.com search thangy.
Arrah, I saw it first at http://www.rense.com

Oh well, that's the breaks O' the game, babe.
cuhulin
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500