Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JDP
Forum: Shortwave May 2nd 12, 01:11 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
Sound of Hope

I googled Sound of Hope. It has a California address. Does anyone
know what city in Taiwan it is located in and what the target area is
on the Mainland: Fujian Province I presume if its a 100 watt...
Forum: Shortwave May 2nd 12, 01:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz followup

I have Excel and clicked on the A12 combined list. No information
about this freq. was there. What is "the firedrake?" What is the
"Sound of Hope?" Where is the 100 watt station located on...
Forum: Shortwave May 2nd 12, 12:55 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz 1000z-1200z

On May 1, 7:50*pm, jdp wrote:
On May 1, 5:55*pm, wrote:

If you have Excel check out the A12 combined list at:http://www.hfskeds..com/skeds/

Forum: Shortwave May 2nd 12, 12:51 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz 1000z-1200z

On May 1, 5:55*pm, wrote:
If you have Excel check out the A12 combined list at:http://www.hfskeds.com/skeds/

Jim (MI)

On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:31:30 -0700 (PDT), jdp...
Forum: Shortwave May 2nd 12, 12:50 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz 1000z-1200z

Forum: Shortwave May 1st 12, 07:31 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz 1000z-1200z

Location here is Viera, FL,(Brevard County), R-2000 Kenwood, MFJ-1023
Indoor Active antenna.
Forum: Shortwave May 1st 12, 05:33 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By JDP
16.100Mhz 1000z-1200z

This morning I heard Chinese instrumental music at this freq. during
these times. Only music, no voice transmissions. Is this Central
People's BS in Beijing transmitting to Taiwan on an alternative...
Forum: Shortwave June 17th 08, 10:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
7.170 CRI via Mali + WIAW very strong on 15 & 17 meters

CRI via Mali logged @ 2335UTC-0000UTC. SINPO 5-5-5-5-5. outstanding signal
in E. Central FL. Very quiet and very strong. The bands are definitely
opening up now.

jdp
Forum: Shortwave May 29th 08, 12:44 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By JDP
7.145, not 7.450-RNZI

A typo in the wee hours.
Forum: Shortwave May 29th 08, 09:15 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JDP
5.900Mhz

Spanish female number station logged @ 0800z. Very loud in East Central FL.
"Attencion'" then numbers in groups of five.
Forum: Shortwave May 29th 08, 09:12 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By JDP
7.450

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.
Forum: Moderated November 15th 07, 12:15 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JDP
Antennas and Propagation

Those of you with high-end antenna systems: are you hearing DX from
stateside? Are you working DX from stateside? On what freqs. and what UTC
times? I know the current solar cycle is at almost...
Forum: Shortwave July 16th 07, 10:07 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
12.080Mhz

Radio Australia logged @0800UTC 7/15/07 giving report of the Niigata
earthquake in Japan. 3 deaths, 300 injured at this time.
Forum: Shortwave July 16th 07, 01:56 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JDP
1.825Mhz

Logged W1AW/4 @ 0900 UTC 7/15/07 working a contest. Have never heard them
sign as portable.
Forum: Shortwave July 14th 07, 08:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JDP
5446khz

Logged CNN Radio with sports talk network @ 0222 UTC in USB. Where does
this station originate from? Surprised to hear a commercial station in USB.

jdp
Forum: Shortwave July 14th 07, 08:51 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JDP
Radio Educación [XEPPM] @ 6185 kHz [10KW] from Mexico DF

Yes, for sure. Being in FL helps!

You are fortunate to hear 6185. I get Habana 6180 and Nederland...
Forum: Moderated July 11th 07, 03:16 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JDP
Which DX Spot list?

Which listing gives the spotter and DX with a drop down tab telling the
location of the station, what is the link?

73's,
K4JDP
Forum: Shortwave July 11th 07, 03:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By JDP
Radio Educacion

Logged this 2 days ago @ 6185khz ca. 10:15UTC. Quite an eclectic music mix.
Went from European Classical to Chinese Classical (both instrumentals.)

jdp
Forum: Dx July 11th 07, 07:04 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
Which DX Post

Which listing givies the spotter and DX with a drop down tab telling the
location of the station, what is the link?
Forum: Dx June 20th 07, 12:57 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JDP
BX5AD - Taiwan

Anyone stateside hearing this station on 15 meters today? It's listed on DX
Watch by a Mainland China station.
Forum: Dx May 14th 07, 08:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JDP
QRT for BS7H?

Just checked the DX Watch cluster and they are still listed as QRV on
5-14-07 eight days after they were supposed to QRT. Are they still there?

jdp
Forum: Moderated May 11th 07, 04:15 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JDP
10 meters Activity

Not since the ARRL Contest this year have a heard one signal and then it was
just a few from 6 & 7 land and few from South America. Is anyone hearing
anything on 10 meters or is everyone just not...
Forum: Scanner May 7th 07, 09:41 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JDP
Numbers Station

Spanish female numbers station @ 5.880-5.885Mhz (5khz wide) logged in @07:40
UTC gone by 07:46 UTC 5/8 in East Central FL, numbers given in groups of
five. Is this from Cuba?

jdp

Forum: Moderated February 23rd 07, 12:31 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By JDP
Welcome

To other hams around the world, welcome, it will be nice to get ham radio
discussed in a professional way.

73's
K4JDP
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30