Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger
Forum: Scanner August 4th 10, 10:31 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Roger
Many operators of Amateur Radio equipment could be diagnosed as mentally ill

So, Radioguy...how long have you been volunteering at the needle exchange?

Forum: CB August 2nd 08, 07:16 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Roger
Poor Mark

Forum: Policy July 28th 07, 10:15 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger
ITS BEEN QUIET HERE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS

Did...
Forum: Policy July 22nd 07, 10:47 PM
Replies: 30
VHF
Posted By Roger
VHF

"John Doe" wrote in message
Well if he does use mine - I can guarantee you that it will get reported
to:
The FCC
&
Forum: Policy July 22nd 07, 09:38 PM
Replies: 30
VHF
Posted By Roger
VHF

It seems that when there is a VHF contest going on "MARKY" doesn't post as
often - Wonder...
Forum: Policy July 21st 07, 07:02 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger
Oddities

Just HOW does a No-Code General licensee make a two meter antenna "work" on
75 meters?

Better educated Hams want to know how a blithering idiot can make such a
claim.

Omitting, of course, the...
Forum: General April 1st 07, 10:24 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger
36 hours

So far, so good. 36 wonderful hours without Mark spamming these groups. This
feels like being on a three day mini vacation. See how nice the groups have
become? Even Spam and Cheese is easier to...
Forum: Policy March 3rd 07, 07:56 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger
Mark Goes HF

If Riley were not breathing down my neck and if I had a better antenna I'd
be looking forward to Morkie getting on HF. Maybe I could play some HF theme
music to go along with Mark's entry into HF,...
Forum: Policy February 17th 07, 07:30 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Roger
Residence vs. Mailing Address

You must have seen the awesome "Who's Morky?" remark.

Jim stood toe to toe with the Robesinner and didn't blink (Tom Petty
playing "Won't Back Down" in the background).

Forum: General December 23rd 06, 04:39 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Roger
Tri-Faced Robesin Strikes Out Again

wrote in message

Bill Turner...
Forum: Homebrew December 23rd 06, 04:39 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Roger
Tri-Faced Robesin Strikes Out Again

wrote in message

Bill Turner...
Forum: Policy December 17th 06, 07:17 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger
A "better" Ham?

and here is another place you show true colors as just a general
zenophobe. you like harrassment and encourage it on air and on USENET
this fact about you alone makes ME the better ham

Mark, try as...
Forum: Policy December 13th 06, 01:02 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger
SHUT UP

Until I was thirty-three, I thought my name was SHUT UP.

-- Mark Morgan
Forum: Policy December 13th 06, 12:47 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger
Sometimes, when I look at Todd...

Sometimes, when I look at my son, I say to myself "Annabelle, you should
have remained a virgin."

-- Annabelle Dougherty (mother of Todd Dougherty)
Forum: Policy December 10th 06, 09:36 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger
Wash Your Mouth Out, Mark

So speaks the admitted cock sucker, Mark Morgan.

indeed and I have to courage to face reality where you and woger don't

We ARE facing reality Mark, and it is that you are a cocksucker!
Forum: Scanner December 10th 06, 10:52 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger
kookathon

wrote in message

When code is gone your going to...
Forum: General December 10th 06, 10:52 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger
kookathon

Forum: Shortwave December 10th 06, 10:52 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Roger
kookathon

Forum: General November 1st 06, 12:39 AM
Replies: 45
Posted By Roger
Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message ...

Saggytits Lee aka Stanley Lawson ****ed up again!:
Forum: Shortwave November 1st 06, 12:39 AM
Replies: 46

Forum: Policy November 1st 06, 12:39 AM
Replies: 48

Forum: General October 31st 06, 01:31 AM
Replies: 144
Posted By Roger
What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

Such an attempt is foolish. Anyone who is intimidated by that must not
be
aware how easy that information is to find these days.

Dee, N8UZE

Information coupled with action is...