Showing results 1 to 25 of 487
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: analogdial
Forum: Shortwave September 9th 17, 10:27 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By analogdial
Well, they did it again!

+AD4APg If Irma doesn't TOTALLY DESTROY Mos-Cow-Lago,...
Forum: Shortwave September 9th 17, 08:23 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By analogdial
Well, they did it again!

On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 10:18:19 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 No, everything is Trump's fault now.

Well, Brother Stair is down with that. He says The Magnificent TRUMP is
PROVOKING GOD with...
Forum: Shortwave September 9th 17, 04:42 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By analogdial
Well, they did it again!

On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:47:34 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 The Republican, conservative Wall Street Journal did it again.
+AD4
+AD4 In today's (9/5) editorial, they called trump erratic yet...
Forum: Shortwave September 3rd 17, 03:19 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

DhiaDuit wrote:

townhall.com Six inconvenient truths about the U.S. and slavery

There's some bull**** in that article. I don't feel like poking at it
point by point but a couple of things gets...
Forum: Shortwave September 2nd 17, 04:45 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

...Paul Joseph Watson speaks the Truth. You should believe him. Everything he says can easily be proven by other truthful news...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 09:41 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

Married Women's Property Act of 1839 in Mississippi ...and then New York followed, grant's wife owned some slaves too. Was it like, Whats hers is his too? If you bought a...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 08:49 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

Mr.Gorbachov, Tear down that WALL! david asshole hasselhoff lied his ass off, he had Nothing to do with tearing down that Wall. But those babes on Baywatch sure were Hotties. ...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 08:35 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By analogdial
Movie re-make

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 1:25:40 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:

How much does it cost to go see a movie nowadays? Whatever, it isn't worth it. Take...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 07:41 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

DhiaDuit wrote:

...Did ulysses s. grant own slaves? ,,YES!, that SOB owned a slave!!

Do you know anything about US Grant beside what's in the k00ksites? In
the 1850s, US Grant was broke and got...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 07:21 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By analogdial
Movie re-make

DhiaDuit wrote:

How much does it cost to go see a movie nowadays? Whatever, it isn't worth it. Take down your neighbors house walls and have a 'better movie'

Sounds like "Mr. Blandings builds his...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 07:17 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By analogdial
Movie re-make

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Hollywood is going to re-make a movie and get trump's two sons in the
starring roles.

Oh, what movie you ask?

Why "Dumb and Dumber" of course.

NO ONE would have...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 07:15 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

BDK wrote:

I figure I have a better chance at winning the next big powerball
jackpot before the wall is built. The wall is a stupid idea, liked by
stupid people.

It's hard for Congress to...
Forum: Shortwave September 1st 17, 01:20 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Walmart just made a move against the President

Straight from China. No...
Forum: Shortwave August 31st 17, 06:01 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

BDK wrote:

BS, there are celebs walking around the Hamptons without bodyguards all
the time. I know people who live and work there. There are some that do
have bodyguards, but they always...
Forum: Shortwave August 30th 17, 09:54 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By analogdial
Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

drifter wrote:

On 8/30/2017 3:13 PM, analogdial wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might...
Forum: Shortwave August 30th 17, 08:13 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By analogdial
Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP...
Forum: Shortwave August 30th 17, 08:06 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By analogdial
Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

DhiaDuit wrote:

They build some fake Rolls Royce cars in China too. ...

The Ford Granada was a fake Mercedes. Dick Butkus was Ford's TV
Spokesmodel back then and enthusiastically shouted "It...
Forum: Shortwave August 30th 17, 07:44 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By analogdial
Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

wrote:

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-usa-45th-presidential-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the...
Forum: Shortwave August 30th 17, 07:39 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By analogdial
Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

You see that little cloth label inside your shirt? does it say, Made in America? Perhaps only that label was Made in America, and the shirt was made in Pakistan, or India,or China....
Forum: Shortwave August 28th 17, 03:20 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By analogdial
Kraap

DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the...
Forum: Shortwave August 27th 17, 04:59 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By analogdial
What should replace the Confederate statues

Faith and Begorra! .... www.faithandamericanhistory.wordpress.com West Point historian mixes truth with myth ... colonalass Ty Seidule, so-called ''historian''...
Forum: Shortwave August 27th 17, 07:37 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By analogdial
What should replace the Confederate statues

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 9:59:45 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
It wasen't about slavery. Slavery was on the way out anyway.

what the civil war was really about. There are...
Forum: Shortwave August 27th 17, 07:18 AM
Replies: 16

DhiaDuit wrote:

It wasen't about slavery. Slavery was on the way out anyway.

Slavery was on the way out in the rest of the world, but the
Confederacy was intended to protect slavery within it's...
Forum: Shortwave August 26th 17, 10:14 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By analogdial
What should replace the Confederate statues

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.townhall.com Six inconvenient truths about the U.S. and slavery

I missed the part in which Confederates should be considered as heroes
because they wanted to break off...
Forum: Shortwave August 26th 17, 10:01 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By analogdial
Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

fred k. engels wrote:

Hurricanes Lee and Roy but no Leroy or Brown yet!!

How 'bout Big Jim a-Walker?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 487