Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yodar
Forum: Shortwave December 10th 06, 03:33 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Yodar
Degen 1121

NO SSB

so solly!

yodar

"Tom" wrote in message
Forum: Shortwave December 9th 06, 12:46 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Yodar
A Shortwave Radio For Christmas - Which One?

For a child I'd recomment the MFJ or TenTec regenerative receiver...TenTec
is a kit iirc
BOTH $100 ea
They are instructive and FUN cause the kid DOES things, adjust trimmers,
tuners, coils etc,...
Forum: Shortwave December 9th 06, 12:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yodar
Balun for "F"type Connectors??????

radio junkie offers one on ebay/

I have a reciever that has 2 screw antenna...
Forum: Shortwave November 19th 06, 12:59 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yodar
Frequency List

Google EIBI , they have a good list

FCC list http://www.fcc.gov/ib/sand/neg/hf_web/seasons.html HFCC list http://www.hfcc.org/data/

http://www.Primetimeshortwave.com has english...
Forum: Shortwave November 18th 06, 12:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yodar
Enjoy Talk Radio While You Can.

MAY I SUGGEST listing frequencies and times when recommending a broadcaster,
others might want to listen too

thanks!

yodar

south of you all, I figger
Forum: Shortwave November 17th 06, 11:58 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Yodar
RE_ICOM IC-70 tuning knob

what size and type of tool is needed to tighten large tuning knob onto the
shaft. I cant see down the screw hole to see what fixture is at the bottom

Thanks

Yodar
Forum: Shortwave November 3rd 06, 05:53 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Yodar
Any software/interface cable to run RX-320 on Palm TX ??? Thanks and 73's

Ask the author of SWLog ...he has one application for a handheld but I cant
remmeber which it it.

joiin the group and post your question

yodar
Forum: Shortwave October 27th 06, 05:57 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Yodar
PA0RDT-Mini-Whip

By mounting one on a 8' ground rod in moise soil and adding enough ferrite
beads to choke off common mode noise this antenna does an aceptable, if
not respectable job.

Terry

Terry,
I...
Forum: Shortwave October 22nd 06, 09:54 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Yodar
New to shortwave please advise me

go to swlog.com and learn how with a minor equipment purchase you can use
your radio to search, identify and log all receptions by attaching the
receiver to your computer

also go...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9