Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Seaman
Forum: About this forum December 31st 08, 04:59 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Seaman
For Sale

For Sale Icom 2GAT 2M handheld in like new condition. New battery pack, car charger, external power adapter, speaker microphone. All like new no blemishes. Original packaging and instruction manual....
Forum: Boatanchors November 8th 05, 11:43 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Seaman
Dan, I have a Drake TR22C in working order with...

Dan, I have a Drake TR22C in working order with seven sets of crystals,leather case, carrying strap, two 4 space battery holders and one 6 space holder. Let me know if you are still looking.

Richard
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2