Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Von Klauss
Forum: Radio Photos November 1st 20, 08:59 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Von Klauss
How to repair electrodynamic speaker

I attach more pictures of the speaker installed in a HALLICRAFTERS S-20R radio that worked properly for another 100 years !!!

regards.

Von Klauss
Forum: Radio Photos November 1st 20, 08:45 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Von Klauss
How to repair electrodynamic speaker

Hi all.

I attached shipment diagram for connecting an external speaker in radios with electrodynamic speakers and other related circuits.

Regards.

Von Klauss
Forum: Radio Photos November 1st 20, 08:31 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Von Klauss
How to repair electrodynamic speaker

Here I am attaching more pictures of the procedure to repair this kind of speakers.

Greetings.

Von Klauss
Forum: Radio Photos November 1st 20, 08:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Von Klauss
How to repair electrodynamic speaker

Hello bobby
KC9IHK
These types of speakers can be repaired with some patience and a lot of time.

I repair them easily, replacing the main coil that forms the speaker's magnetic field and also works...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4