Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 13.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave
Forum: Shortwave August 25th 12, 02:57 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By dave
Africa No. 1 - Moyabi, Gabon

On 08/25/2012 01:18 AM, marc wrote:
wrote:

Africa No. 1 - Moyabi, Gabon - 9580 kHz @ 2155 UTC - Music program
then time pips and ID at 2200 UTC in French...
Forum: Shortwave August 9th 12, 08:49 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By dave
Geo- magnetic storm in progress

If you're near an observatory, they'll have viewing glasses, certified for...
Forum: Shortwave August 6th 12, 08:04 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
Mars Rover landing tonight.

On 08/05/2012 08:14 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
At 12:31 AM Dtz, Doggy's Time Zone.

I'm sure they tested the rocket nozzles or the hydraulic actuators or
something in MS...
Forum: Shortwave August 3rd 12, 04:54 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By dave
Geo- magnetic storm in progress

As I remember, and don't take my memory to the bank, 11M came about
1958. I built a 5 crystal/channel Heath around 1960, I believe. Ch 9
was the call channel, this was before REACT came...
Forum: Shortwave August 3rd 12, 02:54 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By dave
Geo- magnetic storm in progress

On 08/02/2012 05:37 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Do you remember the giant sunspots during the...
Forum: Shortwave August 2nd 12, 05:32 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
WLS 890 - The Drew Peterson Trial

On 08/01/2012 12:26 PM, dxAce wrote:
If you want to hear some part of the circus that is currently going on in
Illinois, tune into WLS 890.

The highly publicized trial of Drew Peterson is...
Forum: Shortwave July 29th 12, 06:42 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

On 07/29/2012 09:41 AM, ka6uup wrote:
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's...
Forum: Shortwave July 12th 12, 05:11 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

Dah, Boolsheet,,, look at that weather mapa, Google, national weather radar mosaic. ...
Forum: Shortwave July 12th 12, 03:58 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By dave
Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

Mississippi's population is not much over three million, a drop in the bucket compared to other states such as California and New York. One thing is for...
Forum: Shortwave July 12th 12, 01:17 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By dave
Fianal News Bulletin From Bush House

On 07/12/2012 04:10 AM, dxAce wrote:
I was able to catch the final news bulletin from Bush House in London on 9740
at 1100 on July 12.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Forum: Shortwave July 12th 12, 01:14 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Jackson Mississippi is in good finacial shape.

On 07/11/2012 02:04 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google it if you want to.

http://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/The-United-States-of-Shame.png
Forum: Shortwave July 12th 12, 01:10 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Jackson Mississippi is in good finacial shape.

On 07/11/2012 08:48 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Some California cities may cease to exist. www.drudgereport.com Doggy and I have to watch Movin' On at 11:00 PM.

Not true. What...
Forum: Shortwave July 9th 12, 02:48 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
Tuning out - A cold-war stalwart goes out of fashion

On 07/07/2012 10:35 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
I'm trying to figure out why there are so many anti-shortwave postings on
this group? You'd...
Forum: Shortwave July 9th 12, 02:46 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Bring Back Canada Radio International

On 07/07/2012 12:57 PM, Cartrivision1 wrote:
I have started an online petition

Forum: Shortwave July 9th 12, 02:45 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Bring Back Canada Radio International

On 07/07/2012 04:21 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Shortwave has been replaced by online audio and video.

Forum: Shortwave July 7th 12, 02:02 PM
Replies: 4

On 07/06/2012 02:34 PM, dxAce wrote:
Tuning out
A cold-war stalwart goes out of fashion

TWIDDLE the dial of a short-wave radio and you never know what you will
get. Through the hiss of...
Forum: Shortwave July 3rd 12, 04:14 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By dave
13 Colonies Special Event Station heard on 7035 psk31

http://www.13colonies.info/VASatelliteStation.htm

On the K3 with 2 phased verticals at 0312z -118.4, 34.4
Forum: Shortwave June 22nd 12, 05:08 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By dave
Humans evolved from a prehistoric SHARK from 300m years ago.

On 06/20/2012 09:29 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On some issues, huge quantities of people do indeed appear to be nuts.

Most people are too dead inside to achieve "nuts" status.
Forum: Shortwave June 14th 12, 01:06 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By dave
Endangered Sumatran Elephants Poisoned

On 06/13/2012 07:27 PM, m II wrote:

The donor country gets a small money handout and the recipient country
can tell the world how they are doing their share, even as emissions
rise...
Forum: Shortwave June 12th 12, 03:45 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By dave
D-Day (in color)

Platform? Am I Android? I am not an Android. I Am a Scots Irish Mississippian, that's a triple whammy on me. Bit, far as I know, Google TV is Android Apps...
Forum: Shortwave June 12th 12, 02:22 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By dave
D-Day (in color)

When I had WebTV there were about five news groups (including rec.radio.shortwave) I had in one of my WebTV Favs folders. Any time I wanted to access any of...
Forum: Shortwave June 11th 12, 05:54 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By dave
D-Day (in color)

Ever since a couple of days ago when I try to get to alt.gossip.celebrities (via DuckDuckGo.com) Google Groups says the old Google Groups will soon be...
Forum: Shortwave June 10th 12, 03:27 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
The Time has come

That very famous Circus Maximus,aka as Washaington,DC, has nearly everyone brainwashed by the mass media to such an extent... Need we say...
Forum: Shortwave June 10th 12, 03:17 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By dave
profit Stair

On 06/10/2012 05:36 AM, Arky Bob wrote:
Has anybody been listening to that great man of God?

He comes in here like gangbusters.

On my tiny-tenna.

I can get him in SoCal OK on my 90m...
Forum: Shortwave June 7th 12, 01:34 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By dave
D-Day (in color)

On 06/06/2012 11:36 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
DuckDuckGo.com D Day Museum New Orleans,Louisiana Arrah, Higgns Boats factory was on the site where the D Day...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500