Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Heil
Forum: Moderated August 24th 07, 12:43 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Michael Coslo wrote:
Phil Kane wrote:

Around $815 at 5 percent annual interest. In itself not too bad,
but...
Forum: Moderated August 22nd 07, 06:20 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Iitoi wrote:
I don't mind the idea that someone will be walking on bricks engraved with the
Forum: Moderated August 21st 07, 04:24 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Heil
An ARRL mailing works!

Phil Kane wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:03:11 EDT, Dave Heil

When I called to challenge the increase, I was
told that West Virginia state law *permits*...
Forum: Moderated August 21st 07, 04:21 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message

[snip]

: : I'm holding out for my name on the Men's Room at the
: : Madonna...
Forum: Moderated August 20th 07, 06:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Heil
An ARRL mailing works!

R. Scott wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
I typically toss most mailings received from the ARRL. They're either
pleas for donations for this or that or a solicitation to purchase
equipment...
Forum: Moderated August 19th 07, 05:34 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Phil Kane wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:37:27 EDT, Dave Heil

I mind the idea that the League will
take a 35 cent brick, engrave it and charge someone a...
Forum: Moderated August 19th 07, 03:35 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Bryan wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
I don't mind the idea that someone will be walking on bricks engraved
with the call of a silent key. I mind the idea that the League will
take a 35 cent...
Forum: Moderated August 18th 07, 09:37 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Heil
Diamond Terrace

Forum: Moderated August 18th 07, 09:32 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Heil
An ARRL mailing works!

I typically toss most mailings received from the ARRL. They're either
pleas for donations for this or that or a solicitation to purchase
equipment insurance. A couple of days ago, I received a...
Forum: Policy July 10th 07, 01:23 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Heil
20M open again

Roger "Bedbug" Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
Roger may IKYABWAI
It's interesting you are on the internet whining at...
Forum: Policy July 10th 07, 01:15 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Heil
20M open again

Roger "Bedbug" Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

Who is "we", Un-Wiseman? Would that be you and your imaginary friend?
Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 08:19 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
****ing contest of fools

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 22, 6:06 am, "Mork" [email protected] wrote:
Very aptly put, Chris.

Translation: "Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!"

Now watch as Mark responds, as...
Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 08:18 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 07:58 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
****ing contest of fools

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:26 am, "Chris" wrote:
beaten but good
The fact that you...
Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 07:56 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:04 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

Poor Marqueer, he can't hold down a job.
Do you have a job, Roger?
Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 07:51 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
More 20 Meters open again

"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in...
Forum: Policy June 26th 07, 07:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Heil
CQ Field Day on 20 Meters

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
Roger...20M has been very active all night. There are stations from all over
the United States calling CQ. Even...
Forum: Policy June 22nd 07, 05:17 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters AGAIN

The demented Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:01 am, "Mork" [email protected] wrote:
Roger should lies and unsubstantiated bull****

All others lie, in...
Forum: Policy June 22nd 07, 05:15 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:07 am, "Mork" [email protected] wrote:

Roger is bull**** and lies from K8MN

You aren't responding to me, Roger. ...

Forum: Policy June 21st 07, 06:10 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

flush ARRL news not the actual letters or any facts besides the ARRL
spin.

The fact is, fatty, it was still ONE warning...
Forum: Policy June 21st 07, 06:07 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Heil
Mark C. Morgan, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacker, Butt-pirateand Supreme hypocrite

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:

Wrong, stupid, I and many others make you dance like the gibbering
monkey on meth you are.

Oh, you're a real puppeteer, Rog. You're the fiddler and everyone
dances...
Forum: Policy June 21st 07, 06:02 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in...
Forum: Policy June 21st 07, 05:30 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave Heil
Poor Lardassed Moron, he can't help himself at sucking Heil tit!

Forum: Policy June 21st 07, 05:02 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Heil
20 Meters open again

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 18, 6:23 pm, Molly Crotchrot, aka "Mork" [email protected]
wrote:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500