Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: an_old_friend
Forum: CB January 15th 09, 07:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By an_old_friend
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

On Jan 14, 3:12*pm, Steve wrote:
Sorry but I have to re-new it. (not for children)

get a real
Forum: CB January 15th 09, 12:30 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By an_old_friend
New CB Magazine

On Jan 12, 6:41*pm, wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:38*pm, an_old_friend wrote:

drink better booze that whitelightning will kill the brain

any booze would...
Forum: CB January 12th 09, 10:38 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By an_old_friend
New CB Magazine

On Jan 12, 10:57*am, wrote:

In the digital age, CB fags still need print material to arrange for
their...
Forum: CB January 10th 09, 04:12 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
VoiceMax Speech Processor

On Jan 8, 7:24*pm, "Peter" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...

why? the subject of those links is of no interest to me

You are interested enough to...
Forum: Shortwave December 19th 08, 09:26 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By an_old_friend
k3vr is realy sol

On Dec 18, 3:57*pm, an_old_friend wrote:

So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios...
Forum: Shortwave December 18th 08, 08:57 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By an_old_friend
6days till hanukah

On Dec 18, 8:49*am, Dave wrote:
So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios and why it's death
is imminent. The ones I used to hear on 3,945 before...
Forum: CB December 16th 08, 04:06 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
Amateur Radio's Death is Imminent!

please cease and desit from using MY name to break the law
Forum: CB December 16th 08, 02:31 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

Forum: CB December 16th 08, 02:30 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

And thats the good parts of him, it whatever
Forum: Shortwave December 16th 08, 03:31 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 15, 8:32*pm, radioguy wrote:

Also, the average person legally has a ereasonable expectation that
it's legal...
Forum: CB December 16th 08, 03:28 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 15, 9:53*pm, wrote:
On Dec 15, 3:25*pm, an_old_friend wrote:

On Dec 15, 8:26*am, wrote:

Indeed!

you...
Forum: CB December 15th 08, 11:59 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 15, 4:44*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:

Therefore, in my personal opinion Amateur Radios death is eminent...
Forum: CB December 15th 08, 08:27 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 14, 8:04*pm, wrote:
On Dec 14, 6:38*pm, an old freind wrote:

get your mouth off...
Forum: CB December 15th 08, 08:25 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 15, 8:26*am, wrote:
Indeed!

you don't enderstand the menaing of the word fun
Forum: CB December 13th 08, 05:42 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By an_old_friend
Lids sez ham radio on the way out??

Admittedly different people are on the ham bands and I like to think it's
because the whole country is different than in the 40s-80s....
Forum: CB December 13th 08, 05:41 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
w4nti is sol now as it happens

On Dec 12, 10:01*pm, Lids wrote:

Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, the FCC's Chief Enforcer retired from the
FCC and once again the HF bands are overran with immature people acting
Forum: CB December 8th 08, 10:37 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By an_old_friend
: indeed Lawsuit countdown K3VR is SoL (Statute of Limitiations) forw4nti has another 7 days after that

On Dec 8, 10:35*am, wrote:
On Dec 7, 12:52*am, an_old_friend wrote:

On Dec 6, 6:45*pm, wrote:

stfu

I would, but...
Forum: CB December 7th 08, 09:35 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By an_old_friend
SoundZone Coming Q1 2009...

On Dec 7, 5:32*am, "Peter" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" spammed...

Again, thanks to all here who offered their excellent suggestions for
a...
Forum: CB December 7th 08, 09:35 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By an_old_friend
VoiceMax Speech Processor

On Dec 7, 5:29*am, "Peter" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote...
Peter... I never realized you were a corporate attorney...
Will you take my...
Forum: CB December 7th 08, 05:52 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By an_old_friend
Lawsuit countdown K3VR is SoL (Statute of Limitiations) for w4ntihas another 12 days after thatn

On Dec 3, 7:30*am, UberJacker wrote:
On Dec 2, 2:25 pm, UberJacker wrote:

He don't know nothing. *So ture.

Can't even unfreeze...