Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: an old friend
Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 05:01 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By an old friend
robesin threader and forger

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
stop the forgery

and show some manners at least on QRZ
Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 05:01 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By an old friend
Robeson threadjacker and lying SoB

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

all the hallmark of his slime attacks

No slime attacks here, Morkie...Just feeding you your own
behaviour.

you make em by the hunderd stevee...
Forum: General October 18th 06, 04:59 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By an old friend
robeson threadjacker

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.
Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:59 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By an old friend
robeson threadjacker

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:

Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By an old friend
well Robeson is back

it was nice while it lated but it seems that Steve simply can't face
life without lying and harrassing and other on RRAP

he pulls out most of tool to do it too

lie ineudo sexaul remarks flase...
Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:28 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By an old friend
KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! more lies from k4yz

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code...
Forum: Antenna October 18th 06, 04:26 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By an old friend
Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! wrote:
No, You missed another ten questions, the CW questions, but since the
Tech license is dumbed down you weren't tested on them.

Don't know which HT to...
Forum: General October 18th 06, 04:26 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By an old friend
Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:26 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By an old friend
Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

Forum: Swap October 18th 06, 04:26 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By an old friend
Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:23 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By an old friend
back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

back to...
Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:23 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By an old friend
more lie from Gobbels student Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

indeed becuase you lack even the corage to give your name

You lack the "courage" to sign YOUR name to posts, Morkie...So
where do you get off trying...

Forum: Policy October 18th 06, 04:21 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By an old friend
back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

id theft is crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molestation and tax
evasion.

None of that seems to deter you.
Forum: Boatanchors October 18th 06, 04:16 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By an old friend
Question for the group. Mainly new hams.

Chuck Harris wrote:
wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:

I don't remember that at all.
Well, you wouldn't if you spent all of your time on CW.

Good point!

Forum: Policy October 13th 06, 11:55 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By an old friend
Member input WT 04-140

id theft is crime
Forum: Policy October 13th 06, 10:54 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By an old friend
ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56...
Forum: Policy October 13th 06, 10:23 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By an old friend
Member input WT 04-140

Iitoi wrote:
"ARRL website" Wrote:

"The ARRL is requesting members' input concerning the FCC's Amateur
Radio proceeding, WT Docket 04-140, released on October 10."

Isn't it a...
Forum: Antenna October 13th 06, 03:22 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By an old friend
It's amazing what people will say to try to justify dumbing down Amateur Radio.

wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:01:03 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

I'm sorry Opus, but I refuse to lie. You did get a hand-out, and you're

Forum: Policy October 13th 06, 03:18 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By an old friend
id theft is a crime