Showing results 1 to 25 of 300
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KH6HZ
Forum: Policy September 29th 07, 08:30 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By KH6HZ
Moderated newsgroup daily activity

"an_old_friend" wrote:

insteresting observartion MD you are right of course

Naturally. All my postings are 100% factually accurate.

OTOH you object if somebody uses...
Forum: Policy September 28th 07, 02:58 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By KH6HZ
Where Is Everybody?

"Larry" wrote:

The "no-coder" claim is a red herring. Something else is going on.

Many people who are part of the No-Code Agenda have problems posting there.
(You can...
Forum: Policy September 28th 07, 01:53 AM
Replies: 94
Posted By KH6HZ
Moderated newsgroup daily activity

"Leo" wrote:

That's just weird.

You're telling me.

When your posts were rejected, were you advised of the specific reason
for rejection? Given an opportunity to explain,...
Forum: Policy September 27th 07, 08:27 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By KH6HZ
Where Is Everybody?

Told ya. Took less than an hour.
Forum: Policy September 27th 07, 07:32 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By KH6HZ
Where Is Everybody?

"Leo" wrote:

Since the new moderated group was created (whose mission was to
improve communication and raise the bar on decency over the Policy
group), everyone seems to...

Forum: Antenna August 4th 07, 12:36 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By KH6HZ
Mark Morgan's continued abuse of Amateur Radio groups

"Not Roger" [email protected] wrote:

I plan next to document his continued abuse, print it out, and mail it to
Tera News located in Osceola, Indiana on the outside chance that Tera News
does not...

Forum: Moderated July 23rd 07, 02:33 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By KH6HZ
Active Hams

So I'll use a different definition of active --- keeps his/her license
current,

I think keeping your license current is the only requirement for the
definition of an 'active' ham. Keeping your...
Forum: Policy July 20th 07, 02:25 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By KH6HZ
I macerate my log

"John Doe" wrote:

Your TACTIC is not effective - its ****ING ANNOYING! You answer or post to
every other post the same CRAPPY MESSAGE!
You want to have an effective...
Forum: Policy July 8th 07, 12:11 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By KH6HZ
Element 4 - Extra Class Question Pool

Mork spewed forth:

What felony?
conspiracy

Yes. Please, by all means run down tot he Houghton County Sheriff's office
and let him know that people on the internet conspired to remove all...
Forum: Policy July 8th 07, 02:33 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By KH6HZ
wooger on RRAPage

wrote:

but still you lied and no apology for that

An opinion is not a lie.

I think you are retarded.

See? That's an opinion.
Forum: Policy July 6th 07, 10:10 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By KH6HZ
Element 4 - Extra Class Question Pool

wrote:

well instersting that you confess to a felony there MD even though it
is a one that likely never occoured

What felony?

What confession?

I never said I...
Forum: Policy July 6th 07, 09:51 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By KH6HZ
Element 4 - Extra Class Question Pool

Now, I can find "PDF" question pools all over the place. I can even find
Powerpoint programs for the Element 4 question pool, but they give you...
Forum: Policy July 3rd 07, 09:38 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By KH6HZ
wooger on RRAPage

wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:01:40 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the victim
of
a...
Forum: Policy July 2nd 07, 02:01 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By KH6HZ
HughesNet outage - spam declines markedly

"Chris" wrote:

Apparently, HughesNet (kb9rqz's ISP) has had a major breakdown in
Germantown, MD, and all satellite services are down. This weekend will
serve...
Forum: Moderated June 30th 07, 03:49 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By KH6HZ
Ideas needed for a new organization

"Klystron" wrote:

The objective would be to provide an organization to those hams who
wish to make ham radio innovative and progressive (again). By
comparison, the ARRL exists...
Forum: Moderated May 4th 07, 12:22 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By KH6HZ
Before and After Cessation of Code Testing

wrote:

Nope...I think we're getting all the "influx" now that we will.

The decline in licensing continues unabated.

With the exception of a minor uptick in October...
Forum: Policy April 24th 07, 12:38 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By KH6HZ
An odd thing happened on the way to the supermarket....

wrote:

Hopefully you also used the search term: waxing.

No, although the technical term was either "waning crescent" moon or "waning
gibbous" (part of the...
Forum: Moderated April 23rd 07, 07:41 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By KH6HZ
Before and After Cessation of Code Testing

"Michael Coslo" wrote:

I don't think that we have become more greedy or self serving over the
years. I'm more inclined to think a nostalgia effect is at work.

Perhaps. However,...
Forum: Policy April 23rd 07, 07:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By KH6HZ
An odd thing happened on the way to the supermarket....

....so I was assisting my youngest son with research on a 'waning moon'
project for school...

Thus, I searched the term 'waning moon' on Google.

And one of the links (result #11) that appeared in...
Forum: Policy April 21st 07, 10:56 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By KH6HZ
Lens' observations ...

"Mrak Mrogan" [email protected] wrote in message

Unless of course there is more than one Len, then you could have used the
plural possessive...

Grandpa and...
Forum: Moderated April 20th 07, 07:07 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By KH6HZ
Before and After Cessation of Code Testing

"xxx" wrote:

Once upon a time, ham radio was a great source of innovation. I
remember hearing about how this or that essential device that we now
take for granted was invented...
Forum: Policy April 15th 07, 05:39 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By KH6HZ
dave contiue s his OT hijacking of the NG

wrote:

Dave this is not an english class

Lord knows you could use a few...
Forum: Policy April 15th 07, 04:25 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By KH6HZ
What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:

Part of the new amateur policy should be to attempt to correct this image.
The image of the unwashed, illiterate ham needs to go ... I tire of the
smirks-behind-the-back...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 300