RadioBanter

-   -   FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/100227-fs-jrc-nrd-525-extras.html)

mike maghakian July 30th 06 11:08 PM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

I have an NRD-525 for sale. it is in very good condition and comes with:

copy of user manual
service manual on CD
note and mods on improving the 525
nice metal external speaker
some antenna wire

price is $425 plus shipping

if you read the reviews everyone rates this receiver as outstanding

mike maghakian July 31st 06 06:04 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

if shortwave is dead why do you waste your time on a shortwave group ??

read here for some descriptions of yourself:

http://www.thecomputershow.com/nsa/g...stupiddoes.htm

oups.com...

Brian Hill July 31st 06 06:43 PM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good Luck. Shortwave is dead. No one is buying HF radios anymore.

Modern high tech or good old fashioned water & vinegar?

BH

[email protected] August 1st 06 12:10 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

Will y'all please give that a rest?
cuhulin

Brian Hill August 1st 06 12:37 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

wrote in message
Will y'all please give that a rest?
cuhulin

Shore does remind me of the time when this beautiful bunch of wimmins was
working at the good ol Goodwill store in Crawdad Louisiannna! Yep, shore
enough does!!! :)

How was that Larry?

BH

[email protected] August 1st 06 02:11 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

I don't know about the Goodwill women in Louisiana.There are three
Goodwill stores in the Jackson metro area and all of those women are
straight.
cuhulin

Brian Hill August 1st 06 02:36 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

wrote in message
I don't know about the Goodwill women in Louisiana.There are three
Goodwill stores in the Jackson metro area and all of those women are
straight.
cuhulin

You mean to tell me there isn't one crooked woman in all the Goodwill stores
in Jackson? Hummm?

BH

[email protected] August 1st 06 02:48 AM

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

What I ought to do is step on over to Metrocenter Mall tomorrow night
and flirt with some of them women over there.One time,three of them I
met in the Waldensbooks book store followed me out to my van in the
parking lot.I jumped in my van and got away from there.
cuhulin