RadioBanter

-   -   BBC World Service Radio Schedule (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/100362-bbc-world-service-radio-schedule.html)

Von Fourche August 2nd 06 07:04 AM

BBC World Service Radio Schedule

Has anybody else been having trouble bringing up the BBC World Service
radio schedule web page? I've tried accessing their radio schedule page
since Friday and it would not come up.

Go to - http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/ Up in the top left hand
corner is a link - Radio Schedules. Click it. For me nothing comes up.
I've e-mailed the BBC World Service asking them if there is a problem but
have gotten no reply yet.

I assume there is a problem with their site. I have two computers and
have not been able to access the page from either pc. But you would think
they would have fixed it by now.

Sanjaya August 2nd 06 09:41 AM

BBC World Service Radio Schedule

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Has anybody else been having trouble bringing up the BBC World Service
radio schedule web page? I've tried accessing their radio schedule page
since Friday and it would not come up.

Go to - http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/ Up in the top left hand
corner is a link - Radio Schedules. Click it. For me nothing comes up.
I've e-mailed the BBC World Service asking them if there is a problem but
have gotten no reply yet.

I assume there is a problem with their site. I have two computers and
have not been able to access the page from either pc. But you would think
they would have fixed it by now.

Go to the same page, scroll a bit and look for "Shortwave Changes" on the right.
in the bluish tinted "box".
Click it to find schedules for SW broadcasts by target area.

Von Fourche August 2nd 06 07:23 PM

BBC World Service Radio Schedule

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]

They finally have a note saying their schedule is unavailable.