RadioBanter

-   -   Maybe Democrats will finally figure out it's supply and demand. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/100828-maybe-democrats-will-finally-figure-out-its-supply-demand.html)

Slow Code August 8th 06 12:28 AM

Maybe Democrats will finally figure out it's supply and demand.

I think they already knew that though. The democraps like to manufacture
victims, it's the only thing they can try to do get elected. Prey on the
stupid.

Sc

an old freind August 8th 06 02:13 AM

Slow Code wrote:
I think they already knew that though. The democraps like to manufacture
victims, it's the only thing they can try to do get elected. Prey on the
stupid.

no the dems have been victumizing the victums again by pretending to be
intereste in them

Sc