RadioBanter

-   -   The question was, What portable has the best ssb? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101022-re-question-what-portable-has-best-ssb.html)

[email protected] August 9th 06 10:10 PM

The question was, What portable has the best ssb?

I used to subscribe to Time Warner cable tv.(they have an office on
Cedars Of Lebanon Road here in Jackson) (Look it up) And there was a
full time soap opera tv channel.I wonder,since I now subscribe to
DirecTV if there is a full time soap opera channel on there?
cuhulin

[email protected] August 10th 06 04:51 AM

The question was, What portable has the best ssb?

www.devilfinder.com Cedars Of Lebanon Road Jackson Mississippi

The Road is in North Jackson.
cuhulin

Slow Code August 12th 06 01:03 AM

The question was, What portable has the best ssb?

wrote in
:

www.devilfinder.com Cedars Of Lebanon Road Jackson Mississippi

The Road is in North Jackson.