RadioBanter

-   -   IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101274-re-important-ebay-warning.html)

[email protected] August 13th 06 06:28 PM

IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING !

How about a click on link to it? instead of having to type all of those
confusing numbers.
cuhulin

mike maghakian August 13th 06 08:08 PM

IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING !

[email protected] August 13th 06 09:28 PM

IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING !

Thanks Mike.You can go back to working on your website now.Dont get me
wrong though,I think that is a nice website you have there.
cuhulin

Mike Burch August 14th 06 04:30 AM

IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING !

wrote:
How about a click on link to it? instead of having to type all of those
confusing numbers.
cuhulin

If you happen to come across this in the future you can just cut and
paste the item number then deposit it in ebay search box and it will go
right to it.

Mike K8MB
Apache Junction, AZ

HankG August 14th 06 12:21 PM

IMPORTANT EBAY WARNING !

"Mike Burch" wrote in message
wrote:
How about a click on link to it? instead of having to type all of those
confusing numbers.
cuhulin

If you happen to come across this in the future you can just cut and
paste the item number then deposit it in ebay search box and it will go
right to it.

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.

Here is an example of cuhulin (pot) calling the kettle black. He is the
master of 'short' links (here's the website, now you find the article).

HankG