RadioBanter

-   -   Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101557-wireless-new-life-satellite-phones-worldwide.html)

SeeingEyeDog August 16th 06 05:09 PM

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/...wireless15.php

Douche Bag August 16th 06 06:29 PM

Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide

What are you the ****ing news guy? This site is for the dying shortwave
hobby. Oh, that's right you're blind.

SeeingEyeDog August 17th 06 05:42 PM

Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide

I lick my husbands balls. You can say he is a dog.
But he is on an extended biz trip in Reston, VA.
How about you?

oups.com...
SeeingEyeDog wrote:
Say wh? Speak louder! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

ups.com...

One Hung Low August 17th 06 08:33 PM

SeeingEyeDog wrote:
I lick my husbands balls. You can say he is a dog.
But he is on an extended biz trip in Reston, VA.
How about you?

Another female poseur like Lisa Simpson or a female wannabee like
cuhulin or gasp the Real Deal...???????

Douche Bag August 18th 06 01:37 AM

Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide

I'll bet you lick his ****y asshole too. Dingle berry lover.
SeeingEyeDog wrote:
I lick my husbands balls. You can say he is a dog.
But he is on an extended biz trip in Reston, VA.
How about you?

oups.com...
SeeingEyeDog wrote:
Say wh? Speak louder! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

ups.com...

Father Mike August 18th 06 01:56 AM

SeeingEyeDog wrote:
I lick my husbands balls. You can say he is a dog.
But he is on an extended biz trip in Reston, VA.

Another female poseur like Lisa Simpson or a female wannabee like
cuhulin or gasp the Real Deal...??????? How about you?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

really doesn't matter. with comments like, "We need electronic voting",
and "We need a national id card", there appears to be something up with
this one. i liked it better when all it cried about was china. now i
can see this one has been "Neo-Conned". and, now, into the bit-bucket.
and to put this back on topic; you won't hear this on shortwave.

Father Michael...

SeeingEyeDog August 18th 06 06:09 PM

Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll bet you lick his ****y asshole too. Dingle berry lover.

Are you interested in a video?

[email protected] August 18th 06 11:05 PM

Wireless: New life for satellite phones worldwide

A video? Lawsey mercy!,y'all dont know about some of them ''videos''
some of them wacko webtv people post in some of them webtv ''wacko''
news groups with their camcorders.
Extuse me while I blush :{)
cuhulin