RadioBanter

-   -   Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101558-satellite-radio-facing-bankruptcy.html)

SeeingEyeDog August 16th 06 05:09 PM

Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...258.shtml?s=ic

Douche Bag August 16th 06 06:24 PM

Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?

What's this got to do with shortwave? Shortwave is already bankrupt
(dead).

Jim Hackett August 16th 06 08:17 PM

Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?

I thought, "Boy he doesn't get out much" till I saw your sig...
LOL

"Colostomy Bag" wrote in message
On 16 Aug 2006 10:24:49 -0700, Douche Bag

SeeingEyeDog wrote:
Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...258.shtml?s=ic

Why would anyone call themselves "douche bag?" It just boggles my
mind that anyone could be so crude.

[email protected] August 18th 06 01:44 AM

Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?

My old buddy's dad wound up having to wear a pee bag with the little
tube thingy,untill he passed away.I dont see any humor at all about such
bags.
cuhulin