RadioBanter

-   -   odd FAQ page on Kaito website (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101571-odd-faq-page-kaito-website.html)

weatherall August 16th 06 10:40 PM

odd FAQ page on Kaito website

On some of the radio product pages at kaitousa.com, there is a link to an FAQ page. The FAQ page is located at http://www.kaitousa.com/QA.htm . But it doesn't look like it was really written for public consumption. Here's a quote:

"IF: Customer continues to be dissatisfied after Quality Explanation

[Security Assurance(Not all dealer do):]
You get what you pay for. These days I don't take chances. I know my family needs a radio
that will work in an emergency.

IF: Customer continues to be dissatisfied after Quality Explanation and Security Assurance
We back this radio with a 21-day unconditional guarantee. If the KAITO KA007 radio isn't the
best solar radio you've ever used, we'll buy it back from you for what you paid for it."