RadioBanter

-   -   O.K. People heres my request for a good receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101588-o-k-people-heres-my-request-good-receiver.html)

aezael August 16th 06 10:33 PM

O.K. People heres my request for a good receiver

I would like to buy a short wave receiver that covers 500Kc to 30Mc
in a digital tuning receiver and has dual conversion with at least a
sensitivity of uV at 30Mc

David August 17th 06 12:05 AM

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr.html

David August 17th 06 02:37 PM

O.K. People heres my request for a good receiver

David wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:33:34 -0500, aezael wrote:

I would like to buy a short wave receiver that covers 500Kc to 30Mc
in a digital tuning receiver and has dual conversion with at least a
sensitivity of uV at 30Mc

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr.html

They are the only store with a wide selection of tabletops.

aezael August 20th 06 12:39 AM

On 16 Aug 2006 23:59:18 -0700, "Han" wrote:

aezael wrote:
I would like to buy a short wave receiver that covers 500Kc to 30Mc
in a digital tuning receiver and has dual conversion with at least a
sensitivity of uV at 30Mc

What do you want to spent would be the first question?

Depending on the specs up to $750.00.
HaN HARDONK

the Netherlands

[email protected] August 20th 06 01:29 AM

O.K. People heres my request for a good receiver

I get an email from Eagle (Eagle,World War Two Jeep parts) in the
Nederlands once in a while.
cuhulin