RadioBanter

-   -   Eton E10 - Brenda Ann (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101722-eton-e10-brenda-ann.html)

Jim Douglas August 17th 06 11:13 PM

Eton E10 - Brenda Ann

It's on it's way. Wonder how long it's going to take. Good luck fixing it.

JimD

[email protected] August 18th 06 01:25 AM

Eton E10 - Brenda Ann

When I snail mail something to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over
yonder across the big pond in Booger Reegiz (Bognor Regis) England,it
usually shows up to her in one week.
cuhulin

donttrythisathome August 18th 06 04:53 AM

Eton E10 - Brenda Ann

wrote in message
When I snail mail something to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over
yonder across the big pond in Booger Reegiz (Bognor Regis) England,it
usually shows up to her in one week.
cuhulin

But is it true that your average Irishman would
climb over molten lava rocks to get a free bottle
of whiskey?

m II August 19th 06 04:31 AM

Eton E10 - Brenda Ann

wrote:

Not when the Irishmen can make their own Poteen at home,will they climb
over molten lava.
cuhulin

What does that mean in English?

mike