RadioBanter

-   -   Omega One Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/101947-omega-one-radio.html)

Steve August 20th 06 08:49 PM

Omega One Radio

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

dxAce August 20th 06 09:05 PM

Omega One Radio

Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve August 20th 06 09:29 PM

Omega One Radio

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep. And I think their broadcast ended shortly after I posted...at any
rate, I stopped receiving them.

[email protected] August 20th 06 09:37 PM

Omega One Radio

Thirty four year old divorced woman from Miami,living in
Petal,Mississippi,she hasen't talked to me via email in nearly two
months.She better up and talk nasty to me,as usual.
cuhulin

Slow Code August 20th 06 11:50 PM

Omega One Radio

"Steve" wrote in
ups.com:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

I got "Good Ears." I have Omega at about 5 by 5.

Sc

Dale Parfitt August 21st 06 12:27 AM

Omega One Radio

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think
he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep. And I think their broadcast ended shortly after I posted...at any
rate, I stopped receiving them.

What is your QTH Steve?

Dale W4OP

Steve August 21st 06 01:41 AM

Omega One Radio

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think
he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep. And I think their broadcast ended shortly after I posted...at any
rate, I stopped receiving them.

What is your QTH Steve?

Dale W4OP

I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

Steve

[email protected] August 21st 06 01:53 AM

Omega One Radio

Ohhhhh,,,,,, ohhhhh,,,,, Omega ohhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] August 21st 06 01:55 AM

Omega One Radio

Brooklyn means Broken Valleys.I bet y'all this old Mississippi Cowboy
didn't know that.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 21st 06 04:33 AM

Omega One Radio

Steve wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep. And I think their broadcast ended shortly after I posted...at any
rate, I stopped receiving them.

Band conditions probably dropped, the station is on 24/7. what's you
location??

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB