RadioBanter

-   -   Can even HE cleanse this one ??????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/102598-can-even-he-cleanse-one.html)

mike maghakian August 27th 06 02:13 AM

Can even HE cleanse this one ???????

Radio mart has just purchased a radio SO FILTHY ! that even I didn't want to
touch IT ! Can even Martyn clean this one ??? stay tuned to your weekly
radiomart auctions for more details !

[email protected] August 27th 06 02:57 AM

Can even HE cleanse this one ???????

The way I ''cleanse'' my old radios,I spit on an old sock and have at
it.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 27th 06 03:03 AM

Can even HE cleanse this one ???????

What's in that Sony cardboard box behind the radio? Has he been dumpster
diving for Sony lithium ion batteries?
cuhulin

WPE9JRL August 27th 06 02:21 PM

Can even HE cleanse this one ???????

I can see it now.........

"Offering here a RARE receiver with matching digital frequency readout.
Only one from original owner, this radio offered to me by a retired Military
Officer who kept it under sheepskin covers when not in use.....blah, blah,
blah....."

Three years ago I locked this scumbag out of my auctions after he kept
badgering me to sell him things "off line".

. ..

summer'°s eve August 27th 06 10:09 PM

Can even HE cleanse this one ???????

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..
Radio mart has just purchased a radio SO FILTHY ! that even I didn't want

touch IT ! Can even Martyn clean this one ??? stay tuned to your weekly
radiomart auctions for more details !

BET THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT TO PUT A BID ON IT EH ?????

(plonk!)