RadioBanter

-   -   Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/102997-update-radioshack-uses-email-fire-400-employees.html)

[email protected] August 31st 06 01:27 AM

Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees.

www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

All the more reason You need Batteries,a cell phone? (RadioShack) could
go Belly Up and I wouldn't care less than less.
cuhulin

Johnny Borborigmi August 31st 06 02:42 AM

On 2006-08-30 20:27:45 -0400, said:

www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

All the more reason You need Batteries,a cell phone? (RadioShack) could
go Belly Up and I wouldn't care less than less.
cuhulin

"Radio Shack, you got questions, we got Pink slips!"

Invader3K August 31st 06 01:45 PM

Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees.

Pretty spineless. You'd think they could've sat down with each employee
for a couple months, but the article says employees were notified ahead
of time that terminations would be coming electronically...still,
doesn't exactly make me want to go shop there anymore than I already
did (which is hardly ever anyway).

Beloved Leader August 31st 06 03:06 PM

Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees.

wrote:

cuhulin

[snip]

Look at the bright side. At least now, Radio Shack is aware of the
existence of email. Who says there's been no progress?

[email protected] August 31st 06 03:25 PM

Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees.

There are,,,,,,, nawwwww,,,,,, I wont say that one either.
cuhulin

Slow Code September 1st 06 01:06 AM

Update: RadioShack uses email to fire 400 employees.

wrote in
:

www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

All the more reason You need Batteries,a cell phone? (RadioShack) could
go Belly Up and I wouldn't care less than less.
cuhulin

Tandy ain't Dandy.

Sc