RadioBanter

-   -   DxAce. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103158-dxace.html)

Drifter September 2nd 06 01:22 AM

DxAce.

Steve.

Little congrads to ya there old man. just got my copy, and had to

pat ya on the back. ya did good.

Drifter...

N9NEO September 2nd 06 01:32 AM

DxAce.

Drifter,

What are we congratulating DxAce for exactly?

I don't like congratulating someone unless I know exactly what it's
for. See once you congratulate someone you can't take it back so easy.
I've heard that there's a certain stigma attached to this premature
congratulation.

Anyway sounds like Mr DxAce might have wrote something so I will take a
chance and offer my early congratulations and pat you on the back as
well. Please take a bow and let us know what exactly you have done.

Best regards,
Bob

Michael Lawson September 2nd 06 03:32 AM

DxAce.

"Drifter" wrote in message
Steve.

Little congrads to ya there old man. just got my copy, and had to

pat ya on the back. ya did good.

NASWA bulletin?

--Mike L.

m II September 2nd 06 05:24 AM

DxAce.

Drifter wrote:
Steve.

Little congrads to ya there old man. just got my copy, and had to

pat ya on the back. ya did good.

Drifter...

He sure did. I didn't think a human could do that!

mike

dxAce September 2nd 06 12:08 PM

DxAce.

Drifter wrote:

Steve.

Little congrads to ya there old man. just got my copy, and had to

pat ya on the back. ya did good.

Copy of what?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Father Michael September 2nd 06 02:27 PM

DxAce.

Copy of what?

Looks like your friend got his copy of the NASWA Journal. i saw
your name while looking through mine. my congradulations to you
also. takes abunch of time and dedication- good for you!

Father Michael.

[email protected] September 2nd 06 02:55 PM

DxAce.

Well,Congradulate me,,,, because more and more,I am turning that born in
Caherconlish,Ireland (Caherconlish is about nine miles out from
Limerick) married woman (Congradulate her too) wayyyyyyy over yonder
across the big pond into a Mississippi Coon Ass.
www.juneberry78s.com
cuhulin

[email protected] September 2nd 06 02:56 PM

DxAce.

A big fat Congrats to ya,dxAce.Whatever it was?
cuhulin

dxAce September 2nd 06 05:14 PM

DxAce.

Father Michael wrote:

Copy of what?

Looks like your friend got his copy of the NASWA Journal. i saw
your name while looking through mine. my congradulations to you
also. takes abunch of time and dedication- good for you!

Well, I've not yet received my copy. Maybe today.

dxAce
Michigan
USA