RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Congo QSL Received (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103202-radio-congo-qsl-received.html)

dxAce September 2nd 06 08:41 PM

Radio Congo QSL Received

Received a partial data QSL card and letter today from Radio Congo 5985 kHz for
reception on 11 January 2005 after 1 followup report and 1 IRC. Verification
signer is Jean Médard Bokatola.

Quite surprised and pleased to see this in the mailbox after all this time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve September 2nd 06 09:25 PM

Radio Congo QSL Received

dxAce wrote:
Received a partial data QSL card and letter today from Radio Congo 5985 kHz for
reception on 11 January 2005 after 1 followup report and 1 IRC. Verification
signer is Jean Médard Bokatola.

Quite surprised and pleased to see this in the mailbox after all this time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nice one. Well done.

dxAce September 3rd 06 02:51 AM

Radio Congo QSL Received

Frank Halaburak wrote:

"dxAce" a écrit dans le message de news:
Received a partial data QSL card and letter today from Radio Congo 5985
kHz for
reception on 11 January 2005 after 1 followup report and 1 IRC.
Verification
signer is Jean Médard Bokatola.

Quite surprised and pleased to see this in the mailbox after all this
time.

Nice one Ace !

Yeah, it is. A nice way I suppose to kick off another DX season which I always
think begins on the Labor Day Weekend. Just about the time I'm about to give up
on any more interesting QSL's, another manages to show up to rekindle the fire.

dxAce
Michigan
USA