RadioBanter

-   -   Hurricane John Frequencies (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103255-hurricane-john-frequencies.html)

Jay in the Mojave September 3rd 06 03:35 PM

Hurricane John Frequencies

Hello All:

What would be the hot HF Frequencies to listen to Hurricanes, like John
on the West Coast?

I have the usually Hurricane HF Frequencies lists.

Jay in the Mojave

[email protected] September 3rd 06 03:58 PM

Hurricane John Frequencies

Lets see,,,,,, where is Hurricane John?
cuhulin

[email protected] September 3rd 06 04:06 PM

Hurricane John Frequencies

Be like dad,not like sis,raise the lid before you ****.
Do like I do,,, when the weather is bad in this area,,, I tune to one of
the local Jackson tv channels.
cuhulin

Phoon Hencman September 4th 06 12:11 AM

On 2006-09-03 11:06:46 -0400, said:

Be like dad,not like sis,raise the lid before you ****.
Do like I do,,, when the weather is bad in this area,,, I tune to one of
the local Jackson tv channels.
cuhulin

As usual you are no help at all....

[email protected] September 4th 06 01:48 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

I told y'all how to get the best bad weather news for your area.If you
have a small battery powered tv or combination tv/radio,that is good to
have too,one that can also run off a car battery.I own five of them.The
weather here is between warm and cool,very calm weather,just now about
to get night time outside.What have you contributed?
cuhulin

Slow Code September 4th 06 03:27 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Hello All:

What would be the hot HF Frequencies to listen to Hurricanes, like John
on the West Coast?

I have the usually Hurricane HF Frequencies lists.

Jay in the Mojave

Hey Good-Buddy,

Try 27.185 MHZ when it's open to Mexico.

Happy to help.

SC

Slow Code September 4th 06 03:27 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

wrote in
:

I told y'all how to get the best bad weather news for your area.If you
have a small battery powered tv or combination tv/radio,that is good to
have too,one that can also run off a car battery.I own five of them.The
weather here is between warm and cool,very calm weather,just now about
to get night time outside.What have you contributed?
cuhulin

I stepped outside and broke wind, contributing green-house gases.

Glad to do my part to make sure democrats get their global warming so they
can blame their own country some more.

Sc

[email protected] September 4th 06 03:53 AM

Slow Code:kook on parade

DrDeath September 4th 06 04:38 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

"Slow code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Hello All:

What would be the hot HF Frequencies to listen to Hurricanes, like John
on the West Coast?

I have the usually Hurricane HF Frequencies lists.

Jay in the Mojave

Hey Good-Buddy,

Try 27.185 MHZ when it's open to Mexico.

Happy to help.

SC

Jay is one of the only people that posts on topic, he is always helpful, and
he's a hell of a nice guy. You truly showed your yellow streak when you
trolled Jay.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

an old friend September 4th 06 06:02 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Happy to help.

SC

Jay is one of the only people that posts on topic, he is always helpful, and
he's a hell of a nice guy. You truly showed your yellow streak when you
trolled Jay.

nah SC just hates everyone no t using code all the time

that isn't esp cowardly just dumb