RadioBanter

-   -   is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103783-radio-netherlands-doing-qsls.html)

weatherall September 8th 06 07:35 AM

is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

Is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs these days? I listen to them a lot and often enjoy their broadcasts. If anyone has received a QSL card from Radio Netherlands recently, please let me know how you submitted your report and if you included anything (cash or IRC) for the return postage.

dxAce September 8th 06 12:32 PM

weatherall wrote:

Is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs these days? I listen to them a lot and
often enjoy their broadcasts. If anyone has received a QSL card from
Radio Netherlands recently, please let me know how you submitted your
report and if you included anything (cash or IRC) for the return
postage.

I checked through some reent QSL reports and it looks as though they respond in
around 3 weeks or so. No rp was indicated and as I recall they've never required
any.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Clark Neider September 9th 06 05:05 PM

is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

Yes, I received a QSL card and program schedule from RN on September 6 for a
report submitted August 17.

--
weatherall

[email protected] September 9th 06 05:38 PM

is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

I listen to Nederlands once in a while.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 06 05:40 PM

is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

Virginia City.(1940 black & white old,old movie) JEFF DAVIS.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 06 05:44 PM

is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

www.devilfinder.com Glory Glory Halleuah Song
cuhulin