RadioBanter

-   -   SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103848-shortwave-station-omega-one-radio-still-going-strong.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 13th 06 01:31 PM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL!

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:21:04 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I can hear Todd's 13.556 pirate station nearly fifteen hours a day, and
I can tell you all the titles of the songs he plays and all the names
of the ****ty bands that are singing them.

SC, without giving out too much information, approximately how far are
you from Toad? If you're hearing him at a distance of more than a few
miles that proves our point beyond a doubt.

It's going to be hilarious when they slap the fine on his ass, and
then he normally comes back here and starts attacking people over it.
ROFL, I can't wait.

Me, either. This is more fun than eleven meters on a Saturday night.

His program selection was bad, bad, bad, last weekend. A barrage of old
30's & 40's tunes for a while. He even had Shirley Temple singing "The
Good Ship Lollipop", ROFL, and I'm not making that up either.

I'm a long way from Todd. I can only hear Omega One if there's
propagation. I don't really hear Omega fifteen hours a day, I made
that up,

admiting you lie is good first SC

Says the self-admitted liar Marqueer who molests kids.

G.T. TYSON September 13th 06 11:22 PM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THEREIS NO SIGNAL!

His program selection was bad, bad, bad, last weekend. A barrage of old
30's & 40's tunes for a while. He even had Shirley Temple singing "The
Good Ship Lollipop", ROFL, and I'm not making that up either.

what's wrong with that?

GTT

an old friend September 14th 06 05:07 PM

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

wrote:

Especially since Markie makes illegal copies of music CDs.

lame woger realy lame
try tellingsomething truthful for once

[email protected] September 15th 06 06:51 AM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUTTHER...

I phoned that Bell South who lives out in the woods near Natchez (four
hundred acres,not her property,but the people who own the property let
her live there) about five hours ago.She said she had to stop and let
her 1976 Dodge camper cool off (the radiator has a lot of crud in it) in
about half a dozen towns between Jackson and Natchez.

When I phoned her she was outside running some radiator flush through
the radiator.I told her the only way she will ever get that radiator
right is to take it off and take it to a radiator shop.She said in one
of those towns she stopped in she took the radiator thermostat out but
it still ran too hot.

The other woman who lives next door to me went to Minneapolis a few days
ago.(court date) She is suppose to be back in Jackson this afternoon.She
better get her booty back over there because my van is parked in the
driveway over there and she parked her car too close behind my van and I
need to go to the food store this afternoon.
cuhulin