RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Romania (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/104189-radio-romania.html)

Rayburn September 12th 06 03:58 PM

Radio Romania

BOOMING on 17.790 @ 15:56 UTC

Romanian Music Program 40 DB over 9 on an old Icom R-75 and an 80 foot
longwire with a MFJ-969 Tuner

bpnjensen September 12th 06 04:03 PM

Radio Romania

Where be ye to receive such glorious RF?

BJ
**

dxAce September 12th 06 04:11 PM

Radio Romania

Rayburn wrote:

BOOMING on 17.790 @ 15:56 UTC

Romanian Music Program 40 DB over 9 on an old Icom R-75 and an 80 foot
longwire with a MFJ-969 Tuner

Did you get an ID on that?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Rayburn September 12th 06 04:11 PM

Radio Romania

Lexington Kentucky

Have always been in a good spot....live on a lakeshore.

ups.com...

dxAce September 12th 06 06:45 PM

Radio Romania

Rayburn wrote:

Yep!

I was curious as Voice of Turkey uses that frequency with Arabic to to Africa.

Can you point me to a schedule that currently shows Radio Romania using that
frequency at that time?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Der Fuehrer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 12th 06 07:16 PM

Radio Raymania

Don't ask such pointed and probing questions.
He might ploink you to - bwAHAHAHA!

dxAce September 12th 06 07:19 PM

Radio Raymania

Der Fuehrer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wrote:

Don't ask such pointed and probing questions.
He might ploink you to - bwAHAHAHA!

That's the risk one takes.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] September 12th 06 10:53 PM

Radio Romania

Rayburn wrote:
Lexington Kentucky

Have always been in a good spot....live on a lakeshore.

ups.com...

Rayburn wrote:
BOOMING on 17.790 @ 15:56 UTC

Romanian Music Program 40 DB over 9 on an old Icom R-75 and an 80 foot
longwire with a MFJ-969 Tuner

Lakeshore or lakeside drive by the old resovoir?

Terry

dxAce September 13th 06 04:03 PM

Radio Romania

Rayburn wrote:

Yep!

Voice of Turkey 17790 // 11735. ID at 1500.

We'll see what happens at 1530, but I somehow doubt that Radio Romania will pop
up then.

Voice of Turkey is sked 1400-1600 on 11735, 17790 in Arabic.

dxAce
Michigan
USA