RadioBanter

-   -   NAB Engineering Handbook FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/104249-nab-engineering-handbook-fs.html)

radioman390 September 12th 06 11:25 PM

NAB Engineering Handbook FS

I am selling my NAB (National Assn of Broadcasters) Engineering
Handbook (7th edition dated 1985). It is in a heavy hard cover, and the
pages are slightly less than 3" thick. Over a thousand pages of text,
photos and graphs for AM, FM, and TV stations. Although about 20 years
old, it covers current day practices of all analog broadcasters
(digital HD is not covered). These come out about every decade.

The current edition (9th) goes for $329.00 at Amazon.com.

You can find it on EBay; started at $55 with a buy-it-now of $100.