RadioBanter

-   -   maybe the worst example of an excellent radio I have ever seen (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/104352-maybe-worst-example-excellent-radio-i-have-ever-seen.html)

mike maghakian September 14th 06 01:42 AM

maybe the worst example of an excellent radio I have ever seen

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-Shortw...mZ160027746071

and I can't believe that the bidding is over $300.

[email protected] September 14th 06 02:05 AM

mike maghakian wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-Shortw...mZ160027746071

and I can't believe that the bidding is over $300.

Agreed. It's not in great shape as stated, and there's another one up
for bid that appears mint being sold by the actual owner (or so he
says), which is always a plus, currently at $200.

DesignGuy September 14th 06 03:54 AM

maybe the worst example of an excellent radio I have ever seen

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-Shortw...t_W0QQitemZ160
027746071

and I can't believe that the bidding is over $300.

What's wrong with it? Looks like the radio just needs a thorough
cleansing....

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Telamon September 14th 06 04:50 AM

maybe the worst example of an excellent radio I have ever seen

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-Shortw...W0QQitemZ16002
7746071

and I can't believe that the bidding is over $300.

It might have been in the salt water by the looks of it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Unrevealed Source September 14th 06 01:30 PM

maybe the worst example of an excellent radio I have ever seen

It looks like it is solid and would clean up pretty well, although I agree
that it sold for too much.