RadioBanter

-   -   Sangean ATS-909 in black (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/105667-sangean-ats-909-black.html)

laocmo September 27th 06 02:59 PM

Sangean ATS-909 in black

Anyone know where I can get a black Sangean ATS-909? Personally I like
the looks of the silver one, but if it's like other painted on silver
things I've owned, it looks like crap when the silver wears off.

Lenny September 27th 06 03:04 PM

Sangean ATS-909 in black

"laocmo" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a black Sangean ATS-909? Personally I like the
looks of the silver one, but if it's like other painted on silver things
I've owned, it looks like crap when the silver wears off.

Look for a used Rat Shack DX-398?

[email protected] September 27th 06 03:52 PM

Sangean ATS-909 in black

I bought a new Philips wide screen tv set.I hate the grey color of the
cabinet.Soon as the warranty wears out,I am going to paint that SOB
black.What's the best paint for stupid plastic grey color tv set
cabinets? Grey color SUCKS!
cuhulin