RadioBanter

-   -   sangean ats-505 for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/105974-sangean-ats-505-sale.html)

weatherall September 30th 06 11:51 PM

sangean ats-505 for sale

I'm selling a used, fully-working Sangean ATS-505 on that terrible online auction website, eBay. I started the auction at the extortion price of $19.99, and shipping for the 5"x10"x15" 2lb package is sure to be a rip-off from the USPS or UPS. I set the buy-it-now price to $59.99 so that people can accuse me of highway robbery. Please don't bid, because this is one of 13 shortwave radios that I own and I simply can't afford to lose it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sangean-ATS-505-...QQcmdZViewItem

http://tinyurl.com/pzzoq