RadioBanter

-   -   Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/106395-mysterious-radio-hiss-blamed-space-weather.html)

[email protected] October 5th 06 10:36 PM

Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather

www.standeyo.com

Hissin and AhhFissin
cuhulin

amyotte October 5th 06 10:49 PM

Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather

wrote in message
www.standeyo.com

Hissin and AhhFissin
cuhulin

Never saw that image in my telescope. Toooo small I guess.
http://www.geocities.com/amyottepinball/brianstoys.html

Brian

Sanjaya October 6th 06 01:04 AM

Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather

"amyotte" wrote
Never saw that image in my telescope. Toooo small I guess.
http://www.geocities.com/amyottepinball/brianstoys.html

Brian

Great set of pages Brian!!!

amyotte October 6th 06 11:03 AM

Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
ink.net...

"amyotte" wrote
Never saw that image in my telescope. Toooo small I guess.
http://www.geocities.com/amyottepinball/brianstoys.html

Brian

Great set of pages Brian!!!

Thankyou
Brian

[email protected] October 6th 06 04:09 PM

Mysterious Radio Hiss Blamed On Space Weather

A day or two ago,I read that the main telescope on Hubble has turned
off/quit working.Maybe it is working again now.
cuhulin