RadioBanter

-   -   Repair SW77 or buy new Sangean Super (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/106399-repair-sw77-buy-new-sangean-super.html)

lov2laf October 6th 06 02:06 AM

Repair SW77 or buy new Sangean Super

I have a broken SW77, any ideas on repair, Sony no longer repairs them.
Just clicks/pops, no stations.

CelticDude October 6th 06 03:52 AM

lov2laf wrote:
I have a broken SW77, any ideas on repair, Sony no longer repairs them.
Just clicks/pops, no stations.

Hello,

There is a man named Noel Ramos who is mentioned often in the ICF2010
Yahoo group. I believe he would also repair your SW77. Do a search of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icf2010/ to find contact info.

DWP

[email protected] October 6th 06 06:56 AM

Repair SW77 or buy new Sangean Super

I have read before Noel Ramos is a good guy to do business with.Check
him out about repairing your radio.
cuhulin

Seeing-I-dawg October 6th 06 03:43 PM

lov2laf wrote:
I have a broken SW77, any ideas on repair, Sony no longer repairs them.
Just clicks/pops, no stations.

There is a man named Noel Ramos who is mentioned often in the ICF2010
Yahoo group. I believe he would also repair your SW77. Do a search of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icf2010/ to find contact info.

SW77 group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SONYICFSW77/