RadioBanter

-   -   wall hangers for shortwave qsls? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/106437-wall-hangers-shortwave-qsls.html)

bob October 6th 06 07:57 PM

wall hangers for shortwave qsls?

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)

dxAce October 6th 06 08:25 PM

bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)

Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

bob October 6th 06 08:43 PM

dxAce wrote:

bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)

Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I did, odd I missed them. Thanks

Btw, I heard some music on 3,275 just after 2 utc. I'm in southern Michigan.

bob October 7th 06 06:08 PM

dxAce wrote:

bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)

Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Turns out rusprint no longer sells them. and my search continues...

dxAce October 7th 06 06:10 PM

bob wrote:

dxAce wrote:

bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)

Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Turns out rusprint no longer sells them. and my search continues...

Good luck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

frank halaburak October 8th 06 05:07 PM

"bob" a écrit dans le message de news:

Hi, check he http://www.hamstuff.com/

frank halaburak October 8th 06 05:11 PM

wall hangers for shortwave qsls?

Just found this site: http://www.qslcardholders.com/

bob October 10th 06 01:23 AM

dxAce wrote:
bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed. :)
Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Turns out rusprint no longer sells them. and my search continues...

Hi, check he http://www.hamstuff.com/

Yeah I already contacted the guy at hamstuff his were right at 4x6,
every card I've got is just over 4. So I don't think that'll work.

The ones at qslcardholders/qslshack are just under 4 inches, he does
sell some pages for a binder but, at 5x7 those look like regular photo
pages I could get locally. I don't really want to put them in a binder.
But, I guess i might just have to do that.

Thanks a lot for looking.