RadioBanter

-   -   Need to sell my radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/106705-need-sell-my-radios.html)

hth999 October 10th 06 04:11 AM

Need to sell my radios

If anyone is interested, I am selling off my radios/ receivers. I have
for sale a Palstar R30CC, AOR AR 7030, Sherwood SE-3 Synch Detector,
Grundig Satellit 2100, Grundig Satellit 800, Sangean CC Radio. All are
in excellent shape. If interested please contact me, I can provide
pics. Hal

hth999 October 10th 06 04:15 AM

Need to sell my radios

hth999 wrote:
If anyone is interested, I am selling off my radios/ receivers. I have
for sale a Palstar R30CC, AOR AR 7030, Sherwood SE-3 Synch Detector,
Grundig Satellit 2100, Grundig Satellit 800, Sangean CC Radio. All are
in excellent shape. If interested please contact me, I can provide
pics. Hal

I also have a Sony 2010 in good condition for sale.

Jill Stafford October 10th 06 06:26 AM

Need to sell my radios

Nice Radios Hal...

Ebay them if you have the time...

Good Luck...

dxAce October 10th 06 01:12 PM

Need to sell my radios

hth999 wrote:

If anyone is interested, I am selling off my radios/ receivers. I have
for sale a Palstar R30CC, AOR AR 7030, Sherwood SE-3 Synch Detector,
Grundig Satellit 2100, Grundig Satellit 800, Sangean CC Radio. All are
in excellent shape. If interested please contact me, I can provide
pics. Hal

Prices?

dxAce
Michigan